JULY/AUGUST ISSUE IS OUT NOW!
Featuring a series of exclusive industry figurehead interviews, market reports and an extensive technology round-up, the July/August issue celebrates the latest innovations in manufacturing know-how and the achievements of leading businesses and individuals throughout the world.
Having been mailed globally, the digital version can currently be read free of charge alongside back copies in the Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC): https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Digital-Issues
Whatever your area of expertise, this issue provides all the latest developments from the international hollow, flat and speciality glass sectors. Selected highlights include:
- Somporn Temudomsomboon, Chairman of the 44th ASEAN Glass Conference Organising Committee and CEO of Kabinburi Glass Co., Ltd. (a Bangkok Glass business).
- Graziano Marcovecchio, President of Pilkington Italia S.p.A. and Assovetro.
- Andrea Lodetti, CEO of Bormioli Pharma.
- Professor Dr Ahmet Kırman, Sisecam Chairman and Executive Member of the Board.
- Georg Feith, CEO of the Stoelzle Glass Group.
Exclusive reports covering flat, hollow and speciality market conditions in Czech Republic, Indonesia, South Africa and Thailand.
A broad cross-section of technical content aimed at assisting multiple areas of production including coating, cutting, forming, inspection, measuring, melting, modelling, photovoltaic glass, process control and ware handling.
Reviews and previews of GlassPrint and Hotbels + a round-up of forthcoming 2022 – 2023 events.
To receive the paper copy, all future issues and a free copy of the new 2022-23 Who’s Who / Annual Review yearbook, subscribe now at https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/subscription-choice
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!